Entertainment
fast weight loss Top Blogs

How do U Rate Varma's ‘Rakta Charitra'?

Total Pageviews

--Humour--

Friday, September 10, 2010

--Humour--
  • Every person is a Freedom Fighter;
        soon after marriage.


  • Master: Wat will u do wid Rs.100 lying on d floor? Will u keep it?
       Servant: Of course not.
       Master: Then wat will u do with it?
       Servant: I will spend it.


  • Many of Life`s failures are people who did not realize, how close they were to success when they gave up.


  • Don`t run through life so fast.
    Then you forget not only where you have been, but where you are.


  • Nothing is so strong as gentleness, and nothing is so gentle as true strength.


  • Girl: Do you love me?
    Santa: Yes Dear!
    Girl: Would you die for me?
    Santa: No, mine is undying Love!


  • Boy at a ball: Whenever I dance with you, the music lasts only a short time.
    Girl: No wonder, the band leader is my fiance.


  • A Bumper Sticker on a married Man`s Car:
    Do not disturb...
    Already disturbed.


  • Santa wakes up in a hospital bed aftr a terrible accident & cries, `Dr. I can`t feel my legs`.
    Doctor: Well of course u can`t, I`ve cut off both of ur arms.


  • Pappu: The people next door must be poor.
    Jeeto: Why do you say that?
    Pappu: Bcoz they made such a fuss when d baby swallowed a 10 paisa coin


  • 0 comments: